Monday, February 16, 2009

My Cable Car and Zipline Experience in Tagaytay

Are you afraid of heights? If so, have you tried conquering it? Being afraid of heights is a common feeling. We were not designed to fly, after all. Hence, fear of falling and being injured or killed is a normal and rational fear that most people have. But I am proud to say that I am not afraid of heights anymore. In fact, I am looking forward for more flying adventures. Haha!

Well, you too can overcome your fear of heights with pleasure. At Tagaytay Rideg Zipline & Cable Car, will get to see the majestic Taal lake and the surrounding forest as you soar up to 300 feet off the ground. Last week, I tried the cable car (together with Caren and Vhill) and yesterday, I tried the zipline (together with Hazel). It was indeed an unforgettable experience.

My friend and I are planning to celebrate her birthday and my best friend’s birthday in Tagaytay (again) on March 1. I’d try the zipline unaccompanied.

Pictures will be posted soon.

0 comments: