Friday, October 17, 2008

Mirrors

My ex-boyfriend Noli, gave me two tickets for the movie Mirrors…well, thanks to her girlfriend for the tickets…hehe! Since the tickets are free and I have always been a big fan of horror movies, I said okay, I will ask Chriscie or Franz to go with me…I asked Chriscie first and he said yes immediately…Chriscie was hesitant at first because he’s not into horror movies…he even told me that he’s not going with me anymore…however, he later decided to come with me because Arcee would like to watch the movie as well...

The three of us had dinner at Bacolod Chicken Inasal and headed to the movie house after…


Ben Carson (Keifer Sutherland), an ex-cop turned security guard at a burned out and abandoned shopping mall surrounded with mirrors tried to discover the secret behind a series of mysterious deaths linked to mirrors and later on learned that malevolent reflections are behind the killings…for a detailed review, click this


Mirrors is not the creepiest or most frightening movie I’ve ever seen but I can still say that the movie was great… It scared the crap out of me…Chriscie had to cover his eyes using my bag…hahaha! We were just a bit disappointed with the ending…Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer in 24) died but was able to save his family from dying except for her sister…

I will give Mirrors a satisfactory mark of 7…

0 comments: