Sunday, April 27, 2008

life is really unfair...

while doing this post, i'm crying...I don't want to make a blog entry about my sadness...but I can’t help it…I’m suffering from this misery for two weeks now…after I’ve learned about our salary adjustment…

if there is one thing I want right now, it is to go home…to go back to the place where I used to be so happy…genuinely happy…in spite of the not so low salary, I find happiness…so now, I’m asking myself, “did I make the right decision?”

what have I done to deserve this? I’m working hard…I cried, yes I cried…twice…but I continued to work hard…I cry because that’s the easiest way for me to release my resentment…and now I’m crying again…

3 comments:

Pasyon, Emmanuel C. said...

Sabi dati ni Tom Morello,
"the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

sad nga...

Anonymous said...

Just keep doing your best. Try anyway. If you still aren't getting well-compensated then you should probably be looking at different job opportunities elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

i feel sad bout it... :( don't worry... everything good will be given back on you... be strong...