Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I thought I would be welcoming 2008 together with my family…you see, we’re all together during Christmas…but busy as my parents are, they have to be back in Masbate a day after Christmas to attend to some important matters…good thing that my cousin from Austria, Irene with her hubby (Laurence) and her daughter (Ashley Laurene) are here in Manila so I went to Paco to be with them to welcome 2008... it’s been four years since the last time I saw my cousin and so it was also some kind of a reunion…

Here are some pix taken before the year ends…

(L-R: me, my cousin Irene and her daughter Ashley, Cherry - Irene's bestfriend)

(L-R: Irene and Ashley on her lap, her siblings Ericsson and Melanie)

(L-R: my preggy cousin - Melai, me, Rem - Melai's hubby)

0 comments: